Immigration Tests are done to check the stated biological relationship as a form of credible evidence along with an IV (Immigrant Visa) application. Immigration Tests are primarily performed to verify paternity, maternity, and full-sibling relationships.
THE PROCESS OF IMMIGRATION TESTING
- After you receive your request for a DNA relationship test from the USCIS, Call us and schedule your collection appointment.
- Paperwork for the Embassy of the petitioner and DNA sample is collected and shipped overnight to an AABB accredited laboratory.
- The DNA sample of the petitioner is accepted at the laboratory, and a DNA kit with the same case number is sent to the Embassy for the beneficiary.
- The Embassy of the United States of America then receives the kit and schedules the time for collection of the beneficiary’ sample.
- The Embassy collects the sample and ships it back to the laboratory for testing.
- The laboratory receives the sample from the Embassy and performs a DNA test of both the samples.
- After the analysis is complete, a report is compiled and shipped to the Embassy.
Samples from a foreign country
When the collection of the sample is done successfully at the Embassy, they are shipped back directly to the laboratory for DNA analysis. One thing you should note that there are a few countries where you have to pay shipping costs. We’ll inform you first-hand if such a country is involved.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Brooklyn DNA Testing works with various law firms, hospitals, and funeral homes to meet specific needs. If you require any assistance or have an inquiry, please contact us!